The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The FG-S is a digital recreation of one of the most famous British console equalizers from the 80’s. This equalizer also has rich harmonics and interactive mid bands with a fat musical tone. This is the ultimate workhorse mix eq that can be used on any track. It is great for surgical cutting strokes, or wide bell and shelf strokes for making drums and guitars punch out of the speakers. HF The High Filter section has three controls: Frequency, Gain, and Bell / Shelf switch. The Bell Switch toggles the Filter between a Bell and a Shelf. HMF The High-Mid Filter section has three controls : Frequency, Q and Gain Knobs. LMF The Low-Mid Filter section has three controls : Frequency, Q and Gain Knobs. LF The Low Filter sections has three control : Frequency Knob, Gain Knob, and Bell/Shelf Switch. The Bell Switch toggles the Filter between a Bell and a Shelf. Filter The Filter Frequency Knob controls the frequency of the High-Pass Filter. When set to "Out", the High-Pass is disabled.

Discussions

Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack and FREE Revival Plugin - Available NOW

...Now why didn't people complain about this for all these decades? Why didn't anyone have any issue using the FG-S the first 20 days it was out? Because there was no analyzer to reveal the truth, so people just used the tools and twisted the knobs until the desired effect was executed!...

View Post

Slate Releases the FG-A Vintage American Equalizer

I'm really digging this EQ, much more than FG-S and FG-N. Smooth and colorful. Wonderful addition to VMR!

View Post

Why are UAD Plugins sounding that much better? A serious question

...eq’s. But based off of Slate Digitals other emulations, I’m sure they are damn close. The FG-stress is another great emulation rockout As far as the Slate SSL EQ, it sounds really good, but I’m missing the LP filter and the dynamic section!! I wish they emulated the whole chain. But yes, VCC will get...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides