The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Every Plugin, Every New Plugin Including Pro Tutorials & Presets For One Low Monthly Price What’s In The Everything Bundle? Our Entire Universe Of World Class Audio Plugins Just $14.99 Per Month With the Everything Bundle, you get ALL OUR NEW PLUGINS for no additional charge. If you join the bundle today and we come out with some incredible new plugins next month, you can download them instantly without having to even look at your wallet!

Discussions

FG-Stress Distressor Emulation - Now Available

...be set by ear if you are using intermediate settings between 10.5 and 0. The FG-Stress is available in the Slate EVERYTHING BUNDLE along with every other Slate Digital plugin and to third party plugins. There is a sale on the Everything Bundle where if you buy a year up front, you will...

View Post

Chris Lord Alge Analog vs Digital Mix Poll

...his famous analog gear and console. Then for his mixing class, he mixed the song again using the Slate Digital Everything Bundle. He only referenced his analog mix for the final ten minutes of the mix, and still got what my ears hear as a clone of his analog mix! Over the years many audio...

View Post

How much did you spend on plugins?

...Exponential Audio Phoenix, Nimbus, R2, R4 and Stratus, SSL Bus Compressor and Drumstrip, Sound Toys Echo Boy, annual subscriptions to Slate Everything Bundle and the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle (though, now that I have PT Ultimate it's included). And I have a bunch of the free collections too: Blue Cat free collection, Melda Production,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?