The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

True Clipping StandardCLIP is a new advanced clipping-plugin. You can use StandardCLIP as a dynamic tool to increase the volume or as an effect to add odd harmonics to your signal. StandardCLIP offers high quality oversampling up to the factor 256 and a large variety of options. StandardCLIP was designed to handle the clipping process as flexible as possible. You can adjust the way the clipping is done easily, like a hard-limiting brick wall or smooth soft-saturated. StandardCLIP also offers input and output RMS-meters and a waveform display for the perfect control of the output volume. StandardCLIP Oversampling Configuration The filter which is used for up and down-sampling is very important for a good result. You can choose between linear-phase and minimum-phase mode. Also you are able to change the filter quality and cut-off frequency of the oversampling process.

Discussions

Kazrog KClip - how does it compare?

...hit Nyquist at -130 dB FS. In practical terms, this means there simply is no audible aliasing at all in Standard CLIP if you have the oversampling set high enough. (In these tests I set it to 128* oversampling. It goes up to 256* oversampling... just to be sure :) ). I also checked the...

View Post

HOFA-Plugins Releases SYSTEM EQ-Dynamic

There should be online and offline oversampling up x32 in the upper right corner of the mixbox and definitely on the dynamic eq if you haven't checked that out yet. Sounds good as well. Glad a few more dipping their toes into Hofa. Ive bee shooting out their IQ-Limiter with ProL2 and it sounds good...

View Post

HOFA-Plugins Releases SYSTEM EQ-Dynamic

I agree, HOFA System is impressive and the reverb is as good or better than the competition, it is one of my favorite ones! Good news is that you can buy it separately as a normal plugin, as well as some of the other modules -> HOFA SYSTEM All Bundle | HOFA-Plugins Regarding attack and release on...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?