The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Octagon splits the audio into eight frequency bands, each having its own dedicated delay line. Delay time, feedback, pan, playback direction and other parameters can be set individually per band, allowing to selectively apply delay effects onto different parts of the sound spectrum. For even more animation, Octagon has three tempo-synchronised modulators with a myriad of waveforms and modulation destinations. Just like all of our products, Octagon features an extremely elegant, beautiful user interface with colour-coded elements. Thanks to the clean layout and optimised contrast, there is little time needed to tap into its full creative potential. Fast, smooth response and subtle animations make using Octagon a pure joy.

Discussions

D&R Cinemix owners?

I'm quite sure Duco de Rijk would like to get in contact. They stopped building the Cinemix and Octagon desks. But I'm quite sure this is because of the lack of tools such as yours... Maybe a D&R AWS would be qute...

View Post

What is the sluttiest thing you have bought in the year 2016 ?

Ok,. here it is,.. Is it slutty enough ? cooge D&R Octagon 52 ch for the new studio I am building. Ok the second sluttiest thing would be the studio, Studio Build Thread

View Post

Bedroom studio acoustics

...of the importance of room setup :) Take it easy guys :) I don't want this thread to be an octagon if you know what I mean lol

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?