The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Features -Unuasually effective cardioid pickup pattern reduces feedback -Response especially effective for announcing, narration, vocal and instrumental music -Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation -Convenient selection of either high or low impedance -Rugged professional three-pin audio connector -Strong detachable cable -Available in four versions: without switch (548), with magnetic reed On-Off switch (548SD), with magnetic reed On-Off switch and XLR connector (548SD-CN), and with On-Off swtch mounted on attached swivel assembly (548SH)

Discussions

Classic SM57's

...relative novice like me can hear the difference. Got mine via ebay, along with two other 'ol Shures, the 546 and 548. BTW a mic that not a Shure SM7, but has similar tone, is the Beyer Soundstar MKII aka the Model 400 or M400. Way cheaper and less fussy as to "which pre". Harvey Gerst's Internet posts...

View Post

Augspurger Introduces Treo 812 CFM Close Field Main Monitoring System

...and tested in Hanover, MA/USA. Treo can be seen and heard at AES 2017 NYC Booth 548. For further information please visit: https://augspurger.com/products/treo-812-cfm

View Post

Reel to reel & mixer for "lofi"

...no money at all. Get a pair of 635a's. Also get a Sennheiser MD408 and a Sure 545 and a 548. But if you get a tape machine, make it worth it. I just recently got a Brenell Mini8, which is 15ips 1 inch 8 track. Deeply looking forward to getting it up and...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?