The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and PrethosĀ® Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance. A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.

Discussions

shure ksm44, shure ksm32, or at4050, for my voice

...to help get a clearer pic of what mic might suite my voice) bascially ive narrowed my search down to the at4050 shure ksm44 shure ksm32 se 4400a i currently own a shure sm57, and a shure sm81. the music i do is calm, ethnic, type music. im considereing the 4050, ksm44 and the 4400a because i would like a...

View Post

What mic for jazz should I buy?

They don't make a Jazz mic per se, but in general the most important aspect of a recording anything especially Jazz is a treated room. The mic you use will not matter without it.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?