View Single Post
Old 11th March 2014
Ludwig Classic Maple kit (2010) and snare

The time has come to part with my babies. I'm diving headlong into the Jenkins-Martin fibreglass drum world and only have room enough in my studio for one kit at a time.

You can see the drums here:
New drums!

Specs are as follows; made in the USA Ludwig Classic Maple shells (Dec. 2010), mini Classic lugs on all drums, Keystone tom mounts and floor tom leg mounts; sizes are:

18x22
7x8
7x10
8x12
14x15 FT
16x16 FT

All drums include bags. The double-tom mount on the kick is included along with a Tama multi-clamp + mount for the 8" tom. The kick drum has an internal mic mount with an XLR plate mounted on the side of the shell - very handy, just add a mic.

All drums are in impeccable condition as they've been a studio kit for 99% of their life.

Interested parties are more than welcome to come have a look/play at my studio if you are in the Seattle area.

$1800/obo - if you are in the Pacific NW, we can meet or I'll drive them to you, otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

I also have a Ludwig one-off snare (they do these for trade shows/clinics/etc) with a figured maple outer-ply, 6.5x14" maple shell, P-86 throw-off, made in the US. $300 + shipping