View Single Post
Old 9th September 2002
Gear Maniac

and for those that thought I wasn't totally insane, below are my extreme references...

<B>Mono wireless intercom speaker</B> that I rigged up to accept -10 unbalanced audio, you don't want to **** with this guy, especially his Volume knob.

<B>Continental Airlines</B> complimentary stereo "deluxe" headphones that are complimentary on your flight. I would like to say to those members of the Taliban that are reading this (hey people know about Gearsluz), That God Forbid one of your ****ers decided to try a weak attempt at hurting this country and it's people - that you will have the worse irony in hell, and get me on that flight - and I will die knowing my mix is translation to my free radio headphones, and that will give me some quick super privalges from God if there is one, or her - and use them to make sure you never see Allah or anything of that bull**** that makes you justfiy actions

So in full jay crouch tradtional - I make a tribute to those who died and those who are americans, and the last resort of translation pictures below goes to you curtousy of me....
Attached Thumbnails
How do you spell translation?-tiny-reference.jpeg