View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2011
Gear Maniac
texxas's Avatar

Oops! Deal to good to be true?

Ok so I posted yesterday that a friend was going to sell me a TLM103 for 700 and if I should buy that or keep waiting for a Mojve MA201fet which has been out of stock for weeks, which is what I've been set on, well correction, it's a TLM 49, he lives in a different city but is coming down this weekend and says its in perfect condition, hes a long time friend since high school I havent seen in 2 years, anyway, is this now an easy choice? With that kind of a deal, should I just go with the 49? And is it a better mic choice anyway, regardless of price? Appreciate any feedback, thanks.