View Single Post
Old 11th February 2006
Gear Nut

Dosser is so helpful and full of help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosser

From the FAQ:

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: aif aiff bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mp3 mp4a pdf png psd sd2 sit txt wav wmv zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon

I believe its a bit out of date, and that you use [Manage Attachments] instead of [Browse] to upload the image file. Once that is done, it appears in the attach file box. You can then place it in the body of the message by dragging it there, but it needs to be bracketed by the "IMG" tag with the "Insert Image" button in the toolbar.

There may be an easier way to do it, but that's what I've learned so far.
OK John,
Thanks for the tip. Here's the awaited Thuresson mic pic (a must hear!).
Contact for purchase is:
Erik Nordstrom
[email protected]
Sittin on the couch watching Olympic opening ceremonies and slutin' out with y'all!
Stay in touch!
Peace and love ( and I mean it!),
Rolff
Attached Thumbnails
Thuresson CM402 micrpohone-thuresson-cm402.jpg