View Single Post
Old 11th March 2010
You need to remove the 30 pf compensation cap used for the 301's. I added a 22 pf feedback cap in the fader circuit and added a pair of .1 uf mono ceramic psu bypass caps from pin's 4 and 7 to ground. I also removed/replaced those ****ty sockets with Millimax machine sockets.

Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades