View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009
Gear Maniac

There are some types of L type frames made of perforated steel, 3/4" wide each flap, used to protect the edges of plastered brickwalls. They are cheap and sturdy. Perhaps they could be used to make a frame to hold the slabs. But I can't see any easy way of putting them together to form a frame.