View Single Post
Old 12th December 2002
Here for the gear
JKadis's Avatar

You really need an oscilloscope if you want to know what's going on in a circuit. A dual-trace, triggerable time base scope and some test probes are your ticket into the world of electronics.

Heathkit used to be the affordable way, but now you are probably best served buying a surplus scope or something used.

-Jay Kadis