View Single Post
Old 15th September 2004
Gear Addict
dhughes's Avatar

Have you tried any of the "round pan" pluggins? Spin Audio makes some very bizarre 3D effects. They tend to be kind of extreme but sometimes it is exactly what you need. There is a free one out there to called MDA RoundPan or something like that.

If you really want to go 3D, do it in surround. It is hard to go back