View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2020
Here for the gear

I can't recommend you a doctor, because I do not live in the US, but instead, I would like to recommend you some pills that definitely will be helpful for you. I know how it feels when you have constant pain, but my doctor recommended me to use Hydrocodone. Of course, you must consult a doctor and find out if these pills fit you, but in case he will give you the agreement, you can take them boldly. Also, you can appeal to a company that can also consult you and gives the product you need without a prescription. If you are interested, make sure you appeal to the company that offers pills with narcotic pain relievers. I wish you the best.