View Single Post
Old 13th September 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectrojape View Post
I feel similarly about keeping things neat - I recently got the same desk from Buso (albeit with only 6U on top either side) and while it's a great looking desk with things positioned nicely it does not really cater to any kind of cable management. Round the back I've used a load of velcro tape stuck underneath to keep things tidy but these brush strip panels are perfect for things coming through the front.

As an aside - have you found the black surfaces resistant to scratches? Mine arrived with quite a few fine scratches here and there - not deep at all, a fingernail will not catch them and they are only visible under some lighting conditions. I dusted it down with a microfiber cloth and it left even more scratches behind which does not seem right.

I have sent some pics to Buso and they have sent me a touch up paint pen to see if it will help. If it doesn't they will send new pieces which is very good of them. I suspect that maybe something went wrong with the final finish or clear coat of the painting process but that's just a guess.
Yes my Producer XL was resized- it is wider, with 8u up top.
Condition has been excellent, no scratches and it survived being shipped to Singapore and back.