View Single Post
Old 13th September 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear
pentagon's Avatar
Originally Posted by lectrojape View Post
Lovely place! Please can you tell me what those rack panels you are using to run cables through on the desk are called - the ones with the dust flaps? Never seen those before.
Those are called 1U Brush Panels. Or Brush Strips.
Common in networking racks but useful in these situations too to keep things clean. You can get them in 2U too. On the reverse side (inside of the rack), there are often tie-down points where you can use a cable tie to keep the cable running through the opening from slipping.