View Single Post
Old 21st July 2020
Lives for gear

THIS WAS YOUR POST ON MELODYNE THREAD:

Loving the new sibilance editing capabilities in Melodyne 5, including the improved melodic algorithm but for me, I would still only use Melodyne 5 to tune instruments, and opt for Revoice Pro for vocals which in my view, is still the best vocal editing software out there.

I also mostly use a combination of iZotope RX 7 and Accusonus plugins for clean up but for separation, I am loving the new Music Re-Balance feature and after trying a demo of Acoustica by Acon Digital, was impressed by the new remix plugin as well as the clean-up plugins...very powerful and underatted indeed.

Also worth considering/demoing is Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7 which lets you separate, remix, repair and edit your audio all in one programme:

https://hitnmix.com/videos/

It can first appear like Melodyne meets RX meets Audionamix Trax Pro but amongst other differences, Hit'n'Mix Infinity offers a new approach to editing – it's not necessary to edit waveforms and/or frequency spectrums. Instead, it unlocks the audio in ways that allow complete control over all attributes of notes, harmonics and unpitched sounds. At times, it can feel like you're working with MIDI and the engine was not licensed from Celemony.

AND THIS WAS MY RESPONSE THERE:

Are you affiliated with Hit'n'Mix in any way - no offence meant, it just seemed almost like an advert you were posting for it so I looked quickly at your previous posts on GS and it seems you just keep posting about Hit'n'Mix Infinity in different areas of the site...

I have seen some videos of it and it does look good but for someone with RX 7, Autotune Pro, Melodyne Studio and Revoice Pro 4 I am not sure that it would be worth it for myself.

Whether or not you are affiliated with Hit'n'Mix, maybe give some real world examples that you have achieved with it that the combination of the others can not? I am usually sceptical about video demos on products such as these because the examples provided can often be misleading about how effective they can be. I think a while ago I saw that there is a demo available? If so I might try it but if you could say how it has helped you personally it would be helpful.

Thanks.

DO YOU WANT ME TO COPY AND PASTE ALL YOUR OTHER ADVERTISING THREADS AS WELL. START A PROPER DISCUSSION IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT SORT OF ADVERTISING.