View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffasplaffa View Post
I actually explained to you why. I told you that it's the same mechanism, just in different scales. But you seem to want to thread the same waters, even after I explained it.
No one is being physically offed for speaking their mind and the plugin starvation has not kicked in just yet. In different scales indeed.

Quote:
I am fairly new to Gear Slutz, so I can not have an opinion on how Gear Slutz work. I mean I have been a member for years, but it's not a forum I frequent a lot, so not sure how things move in here.
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/faq....q_new_faq_item

Quote:
And it seems like a lot of people feel the same.
Do you use "think" and "feel" interchangeably, or is there a particular feeling you seem to share with other people?

Quote:
They choose to handle things like they do. I just can't support it anymore as they are blatantly trying to force people to the rent scheme.
I have read Dirk stating that he wants people to sub, but no one is forced to subscribe as of now. Even if PA change their business tomorrow, subs only, nobody is forced to sub. Free will is still intact.

Other than not pushing for subs, how should PA conduct business in order for you to support them?