View Single Post
Old 21st May 2020
Lives for gear

I'm glad you're getting paid to masturbate. more power to you.
There are lots of webcam chicks out there getting paid to masturbate as well.
Are they artists?

Please show me the huge hit world renowned record made by one person.
Written, arranged, performed, produced, engineered, tracked, overdubbed, edited, mixed, mastered, art laid out...etc etc....show me the record with one name and one name only in the credits.

The original question was "is promoting music on social media a waste of time?" I say yes, if you're sitting alone in a room making one man music...we just really dont need anymore of that crap.....and when the fk would you have time, anyway?...totally on topic.

Your music is selling (somewhere, according to you...I'll accept this as fact even though the source is dubious.) Therefore it must be similar to other music that is selling, as if it were too far outside that norm it would not be selling. The music that is selling has been consistently ****e over the last decade. It is therefore easily deduced that your music conforms to current norms...QED

And what kind of deluded narcissist honestly believes that something they banged out all by themselves in a dillitante way is superior to what it would be were it produced by a group of individuals with specialized skills in specific areas, each focused on one or two aspects of the project?

Easier does not equal better

Last edited by raggedman; 21st May 2020 at 12:18 PM..