View Single Post
Old 29th March 2020
  #874
Lives for gear
 

Last two days of the intro price. Was really hoping we'd see some updates and see some sequencer action to help me make the hard call.

There's plenty of time until late May 2020 (ship estimate) for Isla to work out the initial problems - actually, that's just two months away.

Okay, read the last newsletter, looks like mid-to-late June if you order now.

Not sure what to do. Part of me says "just order it, if you hate it or you can take the beta period, you can sell it for $250-$300 more once it takes off". The other part of me says "it's worth it to wait and see."

Sold my Tempest (possible mistake), so I have the funds ready.

Thoughts?

I've had one great Kickstarter experience this year (Camera Bag). Another one has delayed shipping (MIDI Box), but I'm confident it'll arrive. Even though this isn't a Kickstarter, I'm just not sure what to do.

Sorry to express any doubt.