View Single Post
Old 12th February 2020
Lives for gear

The right forum would be
or possibly

As to your original question, the term you are looking for is "keyboard split". In this situation its more to do with whether your midi keyboard can do a split, a multitimbral synth will be able to do it basically by definition.... each "timbre" will have its own midi channel, so your midi keyboard needs to be set up to transmit one midi channel below a certain key and another midi channel above.... oh, I see you actually wanted to do it on the synths keyboard and the midi keyboard. Even easier, just the midi channel assignments of each will get you there.