View Single Post
Old 26th December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrphicTrench View Post
The "Track in" option doesn't appear on the Drum Buss. It appears on other channels, but not on all of them. I double checked and the only two routing options I had were the names of the two plugins that I have on the buss.
If so, it's possibly something with the settings of that Drum Buss that is affecting this. Try to make a fresh sibling not in a group and route to that as a test. When you got that working remodel all your other routings according ot this new buss and see if the same issue appears again at any step.

I've encountered this issue, but I'm not sure what I did to fix it. Probably something along the lines above though. My main source for learning the Live mixer is by testing stuff and using null tests to discover what you cannot always hear. I haven't made a comparison, but Live 10 seems to be more straightforward than 9, even as they're quite similar. I'd like to get into grouping a little more. I tend to not use groups that much, but last night I did when I needed a submix of multiple samples.