View Single Post
Old 11th December 2019
Gear Maniac

Hey I'm going to be really honest... this year our marketing has gotten ahead of our support capabilities. Black Friday has been way more successful than we expected, and we are currently about a week behind answering support questions. Everyone here feels really bad about it, and are working as hard as they can, but it's been a long crazy slog through the Black Friday storm and everyone here is a bit worn out and tired. We are doing our best to get back to everyone! We appreciate your patience and also understand how frustrating it is to not get a quick response when something goes wrong. Please accept my personal apology for this. I don't consider this an acceptable level of customer service, and I will do everything I can to help get everyone taken care of as soon as possible. As for social media... we will remove posts for promos that are no longer active, but we don't intentionally delete any comments from our customers, either positive or negative. It's not always fun hearing criticism, but that's the only way for us to fix the things that need fixing.