View Single Post
Old 9th December 2019
Gear Head
Originally Posted by Meter View Post
Does anyone have names of top Doctors that deal with musicians in the US. I’ve had shoulder, arm, etc pains for years. Each DR I’ve seen has no clue. I’ve had MRI’s , Ultrasound etc. nothing shows up. If anyone knows of any I’d appreciate it. Doesn’t really matter where they are located as I can always get their recommendations. Thanks.
Hi, I think I am in roughly the same circumstances. Living in Europa, I achieve my best results with myophasial trigger point therapy in combination with dry needling. Furthermore, moderate physical exercise such as walking and cycling. No extreme stretching exercises. They often aggravate it more than it gives improvement. So google for a Myofacial therapist and/or Dry needling, he can certainly help you further.