View Single Post
Old 19th November 2019
I don't know if the site is still active, but you might be able to find the information you need or get your questions answered here:

Here's one of her posts about which form(s) to use when registering copyrights:

Also, Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (VLAAs) can get you free legal (and accounting) advice, usually after a small ($15 to $20 "intake" fee). Compared to the legal advice you'll get (from actual lawyers), the intake fee is considered small. You may also find your questions already answered by some of them.