View Single Post
Old 10th October 2019
Here for the gear

Studio One with Behringer X32 Rack and Studio Live 32

I know this is a very (too) specific issue/question but I thought I'd post it to see what ideas, thoughts and feedback I'd receive...

I currently use Studio Pro 4.5 as my main DAW connected to a Studio Live 32 board and it works flawlessly. I also have a "sub DAW" comprised of a Behringer X32 Rack and controlled by the X32 Windows app (in another monitor on my main studio PC - which is an I7 Quad core).

The X32 is used mainly for drums and modular keyboards which I mix down to a stereo output and run into the Live 32.

Here is what I would like to do... It would be awesome if I could get ALL the IO from the X32 and Live 32 into Studio One but alas, I can only get one at a time. This would allow me to setup plugins for effects on individual drums all from Studio One. I have heard of people using ASIO4All to get access to multiple audio sources from different companies but I do not want to loose my Live 32 control surface.

Has anyone tried a setup like this with audio devices from different companies piped into Studio One while still being able to use one as a Control Surface?

Thanks In Advance!

-Jeff