View Single Post
Old 8th October 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchy Pots View Post
Be careful with this company,(Triton) I bought one of these a couple of years ago and was very happy with the product, then after a year it stopped working, so I contacted Triton and explained what happened and asked if a repair was possible, they replied, saying it was just out of warranty, but If I sent it to them, they would repair it, all I had to do was pay for the postage.
I was delighted and praised them on their customer service, the package was recorded as being delivered, then three weeks later, I emailed to see if there was any progress, they didn't reply, after a letter and countless other emails, there was still no reply, the thought of sinking sinking more time and money into trying to sort this out, didn't appeal, so I gave up.

This is just heads up to people, the preamp works fine, for how long, is anyone's guess.

Hi Scratchy Pots,

I‘m very sorry to hear about your bad experience. That shouldn’t have happened, but is definitely not the way we deal with customers in general.
Please send an email to [email protected]
And we will sort it out ASAP.

Please have a look at our warranty statement https://www.tritonaudio.com/about.html

“We take pride in taking care of you and will always do what it takes to help a customer.“

Max Sombroek
Triton Audio

Last edited by maximumrelaximum; 8th October 2019 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Forgot something