thread: New ZULU Thread
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecupboardmonst View Post
I think this is why there are frustrated people, including myself. Hopefully not mispeaking on others' behalf. I knew, based on previous endeavors- that this would be late, and I am alright with that... but there's minimal updates on production, and when there are, they don't seem too valid. I see people on here constantly saying that bothering him and and making him update will pull him away from actually getting the project done - but if still waiting on parts, then I'm not sure how the work is getting done yet anyways. Besides, seems like there's plenty of time for discussing functionality of the Zulu, so maybe spending 5-10 minutes every couple of weeks assuring the fanbase that it's still on track would alleviate the negativity around here. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I'm super excited for the units, but it's also fun when you invest in this kind of a startup to see the progress. Personally, I'd gladly receive my ZuJu bundle 5 days later than whenever they do show up in trade for a little more time spent on progess updates etc.
You're absolutely right. My biggest bratty complaint is I'd love to have a single platform to share updates that gave every audience the same user experience. I share stuff to FB, IG regularly and those followers get a different experience than GS which I'd love to know more about regarding syncing to the GS site from mobile. For IG and FB I can upload a video to IG and connect it to FB which then hits both audiences at one time without needing to convert files for hosting or loss of sexy format.

We've already had several updates on social media with PCB layouts, schematic posts, discussions about the inductor circuit, the PAX circuit with the newly dubbed Klint Filter, new clips are getting uploaded this week.

A simple and easy way to get access to these updates is to follow Handsome Audio on Facebook and to follow me on instagram. (PS is this allowed to direct traffic offsite for social media? I didn't post links for this reason).

Thanks
-L.