View Single Post
Old 15th August 2019
The countdown begins... PMC2019

https://pmamusic.com/pmc2019/

Love it or hate it, the 2019 Production Music Conference is almost here. For those of you who haven't been looking, it's Sept 23-26th, 2019 at the Loews Hollywood Hotel (same place it was last year) right next to Hollywood And Highland.

I am moderating a panel discussion this year... It's on Wed Sept 25th at 3:50pm. It's called "After The License" and it focuses on what happens to our music after we win the license and all the BS people downstream in the production departments have to deal with. I'm still solidifying the panelists but so far I have a Picture Editor/Creative Director, Music Editor, and Re-recording mixer. I'm still waiting to get confirmation from a Music Supervisor. It should be an interesting panel. As far as I know, there hasn't been any other panels that have gotten picture editors, music editors and re-recording mixers up on stage, so it should be fun!

If anyone else here from GS is on a Panel or moderating a panel post it here in this thread and we can all try to attend and support you!

And like last year... let's get a list here of who's going. I'm hoping I can put together the same Gearslutz Breakfast Meetup at The Griddle like we did last year. So if you are up for meeting up for breakfast (and some of the best french toast in the world), post a message in this thread!

Cheers everyone and I'll see some of you in a few weeks!