View Single Post
Old 29th July 2019
The steroids are the right treatment - but can you find a hearing-specific ent? Most ent doctors don’t actually know that much about hearing, it’s all the physical stuff. A few specialise in hearing issues. Or go to an audiologist and have a proper hearing test done (8kHz isn’t that high at all, you could hear 8k and still feel muffled on that side if your other ear is hearing 15k!)