View Single Post
Old 9th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyodyne View Post
I always wanted the SDD-320, but never had the money and watched them steadily go up from $600 to $1300 these days...

Then the Sereph Deluxe pedal came out for $350, so I started saving up for one...

Then Boss came out with the DC-2w for $240, so I put one in my basket at Sweetwater for when they come back in stock...

Then, last week on a whim I searched Amazon and found a DC-2w on back-order for $140 new!

AND NOW AT LAST I HAVE THE DIMENSION D! FOR $140!!

I AM SO FCUKING HAPPY!
Are SDD-320 really selling for $1300 lol that's crazy....I have a bunch of that old roland effects line and I've been tempted to start letting them go.

I just found when i bought mine in 2011. I paid $640 + $120 shipping from japan. HAH!

I think my new mixer has a sdd-320 chorus copy in it...I've been tempted to compare it and possibly sell my sdd-320....not sure. My son sure likes pressing those pop-out buttons on it, though. LMFAO. You're missing those from that boss pedal! Hahaha.

hell it's even tempting to sell the svc-350 for the vc340, I really wanted a vp330 anyway. I don't think i will do that, though.