View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy1 View Post
Nice. This is what The Alchemist is about, and a lot of masters of their craft say similar things, like Bruce Lee "Before I learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch and a kick was just a kick. When I studied martial arts, a punch was no longer just a punch and a kick was no longer just a kick. Now I understand martial arts, and a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick."

The Alchemist sees getting lost is an inevitability of the learning process, and the journey is about getting lost in the clouds of information and muddled experience and then refinding the spark of a child except armed with knowledge and experience this time around.
Stated explicitly! A top ten book for me... I read all I can about antidiluvian and pre-antidiluvian
wisdom... Its rare to find a nice lil novel thats a beautiful read... Tho old blue men or true Toltec saying rings in my ears daily- "Observe what you are observing"
Attached Thumbnails
Why does people dislike it when we post our music on social media?-alchenist7.jpg