View Single Post
Old 27th April 2019
Deleted e999d8e
Originally Posted by Meter View Post
Does anyone have names of top Doctors that deal with musicians in the US. I’ve had shoulder, arm, etc pains for years. Each DR I’ve seen has no clue. I’ve had MRI’s , Ultrasound etc. nothing shows up. If anyone knows of any I’d appreciate it. Doesn’t really matter where they are located as I can always get their recommendations. Thanks.
When I told my doctor about my "frozen shoulder", she didn't recommend MRI's or the like. She offered to send me to a physical therapist. I'm amazed that none of your doctors has done that.