View Single Post
Old 27th April 2019
Gear Head

Specialist for arm/shoulder pain

Does anyone have names of top Doctors that deal with musicians in the US. I’ve had shoulder, arm, etc pains for years. Each DR I’ve seen has no clue. I’ve had MRI’s , Ultrasound etc. nothing shows up. If anyone knows of any I’d appreciate it. Doesn’t really matter where they are located as I can always get their recommendations. Thanks.