thread: Cool Edit Pro
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by norfolk martin View Post
Yea. The price of Audition compared to its capabilities nowadays is pretty bad
Sorry I'm late to this.

It's a great program. I've used Cubase for years and it's a very mature program with a billion features. But there are so many of these features I don't use from day to day so it seems bloated to me. I came by Audition through using Illustrator and got a awesome deal from Adobe to add most of their other Apps.
For some people Audition could be a great DAW. I haven't been able to use it much yet but it's layout and workflow I took to immediately...I love it! To me it just makes sense how they designed this program. It's a joy to use and people like song writers, You tube publishers etc., may find it's perfect for them.

I'm finding myself loading it up over Cubase to just get in and put down some ideas and I'm starting to play around with video and it's so simple to make a video of your band or yourself playing and it all integrates so well with the audio tracks...can't say enough about how I enjoy working in this tool.

I wish Adobe would price this differently because I'm sure there are others out there like me who would take to this tool like ducks to water.