View Single Post
Old 14th February 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleen View Post
Indeed, but by putting an SSL 4k-inspired EQ and "The World's Most Famous Bus Compressorâ„¢" from the same console in your plugin, you've pretty much determined that this is an SSL channel strip, albeit with your own spin.
Satson CS is not a classic SSLChannel Strip. Satson CS is custom channel strip inspired by many SSL products... It's Satson Channel Strip, not as SSL Channel Strip emulation. Anyway, we understand it can make confusion, we perhaps we should describe it better in our site.

Quote:
That's great; but a "channel strip" is a system - for me, a gate/expander is part of this system and having the added flexibility of where I want to place it within your rack would go a long way to adding value and flexibility to what already sounds great. The same with having a compressor that is more inspired by the channel comp of a 4k than the bus comp (fast attack, auto-gain, etc).
It's not mandatory a Channel Strip with Gate, in fact we know a lot of real channel strips that don't have it. It does not mean we could add a Gate in the future, but for now it's not in our plans.

Quote:
As I mentioned, I am demoing it (although having to dismiss the "TRIAL" message every time I open an instance of the plugin truly makes demoing a "trial"...).

Sorry if the message get annoying you. We will keep this feedback for making it better next time