View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2019 | Show parent
Special Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffybox View Post
That. When I was young and had all the time in the world to play, compose, record, etc. my skills in all areas grew in leaps and bounds. As the years passed and more and more responsibilities (mainly job slogs) my skills began to taper. Artists should be able to devote their time to their craft and their passions. I know this world I speak of is an alternate universe, but I just wish it wasn’t. That said it’s beyond commendable and impressive that you don’t let this universe slow you down and, in turn, we get to enjoy your creations. Onward and cheers, Starcadian!
I will add a little counter argument to this though, the days that I'm working my ass off and get home at 9, I know that I have 2 hours tops to do what I need to do, so I focus much faster. When I'm taking days off work, I just meander around the house, play a little video games, think about songs forever and time flies by. So I guess there's an upside to it
Don't ask me what I'd do if I become a father, the time calculations give me NIGHT TERRORS.