View Single Post
Old 19th January 2019
Lives for gear

all time favourite rooms to recording or mix

I am sure that there is already a thread like that, but I can't find it anywhere else.

I was wondering:
What are your favourite sounding recording room and control room. What is your favourite design and who made them?

I know that mixing and recording room are very different, but there is no need for two different threads!

I am sure that Bill Putnam is going to get a lot of love.

I heard that some of the mixing room in East West sound awesome for mixing, I love the sound of those rooms.

The room sound from sound city are some of my favourite when I listen to records that were made there.

I really enjoy Ronnie's Place in Nashville.

What's your sounding rooms and why?

Thank you!

p.s. I know that it's not in the acoustic forum, but people in that forum don't seem to like that question and tell me that there's no absolute great room, that we need to get all the measure to find out which one are great. I am asking the question as a recording and mixing engineer. I am talking about having a great experience!
Attached Images
all time favourite rooms to recording or mix-ronniesplace2.jpg all time favourite rooms to recording or mix-east-west.jpeg all time favourite rooms to recording or mix-maxresdefault.jpg