View Single Post
Old 20th October 2018
Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBigler View Post
Since I'm freelancing now, I guess it's time to post my details in this thread.

Name: Justice Bigler
Specialty: live sound, theatre sound, live event recording, system design and consulting

I started life as a saxophone player. For the past 15 years I have been working as an sound tech and for the past decade I was the house sound engineer for the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. Having left the Tulsa PAC at the end of July, I am now freelancing full time, while I look for a full time gig again. Experience includes 15 years as a stage hand, sound tech, theatre A1 and recording engineer; having mixed many music, musical theatre, straight plays, ballet, opera, symphony and symphony pops live productions. For the past 4 years I have been the recording engineer for the Tulsa Symphony; recording their classics series for broadcast on local public radio. I also did a series of live opera recordings for the Tulsa Opera for broadcast on local public radio.

My current system is a Lenovo P50 laptop with Protools and a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre and Clarett Octopre. I'm about to buy a remote production/recording truck. Hopefully have the deal done by the end of the month, early November at the latest.

I also do sound systems design and consulting and most recently completed the consulting and system design for a small local jazz club and a large privately funded public park here in Tulsa.