View Single Post
Old 17th October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucaio75 View Post
The project fully involved Robin Porter, and he can be considered one of the mind of the project.
You can ask to Bruce Millett.
In this video he clearly states that.

YouTube
I’ll repeat I don’t have a particular interest in this console or company - I’ve used one a few times, quite like it but that’s it.

I was asked to relay the above information on behalf of another member of the team, who wanted to correct this information.

I don’t need to watch a video from a 3rd party (or was Bruce Millet part of the design team? I don’t even know). I was asked to contribute the above by someone who was there.

So - either they’re for some reason making things up (I assure you this is not the case! I and anyone else who knows them would vouch for their professional integrity) or your 3rd hand info is incorrect.

But - why not contact Robin and ask him direct? If you’re not in a position to do that...maybe trust those who are?

At any rate, it’s not my intention to try to convince you - believe what you will. Anyone else reading this thread can choose who to believe, I’m just being asked to relay the facts from someone who was actually there, as opposed to opinion from those who weren’t. I wish I could be more specific but I’ve been asked not to reveal identities!