View Single Post
Old 26th July 2018
Here for the gear

Hey guys my entire circuit board is covered in "battery acid" looking debree and some of the components are melted entirely its looking pretty bad and I was wondering if I can find a way to just replace the entire part as I am not very efficient in repairing individual components (not very tech savvy), I have narrowed the part name down to " RoHS PCBK00022-A " however I cant find this component anywhere and was wondering if anyone had any information or If there was no way to replace it without buying a new speaker, or individually replacing each component on it. Any help is appreciated (: