View Single Post
Old 19th March 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragan View Post
Generalities. Nothing to do with 3U.

3U is not a retail company, which is maybe why you don't/won't understand this stuff.

Their website is not slick, their marketing is nonexistent. This guy's main bread and butter for 20+ years has been designing and building for other, established brands. He only recently started selling these designs directly.

None of your broad, sweeping generalizations apply here. It's not a normal "company".

Of course you aren't gonna read all 4500 posts. And of course none of us are going to pretend you have any idea what you're talking about.
Man I just really skeptical ok? I've thrown away thousands of dollars on gear used by pros who have the justification and ability to collect all they want and only use the prize pieces I fell for on very specific things.

If 3U is making their own capsules it should be on their front page, this isn't even really about marketing it's simple common sense. I haven't even said who I work for so I'm not here to generate any sales, just another dude talking gear. I have no investment in whether or not 3U is successful or even my employer at the end of the day, I'm just trying to pay my bills and make good buys on gear while I follow my dreams like everyone else here.