View Single Post
Old 20th February 2017
Originally Posted by Eruan View Post
Hey, I had a question. Does anybody know what these lights are called (the ones in the photo)? I've worked in that studio many years ago and I really liked the mood they generated. The lights were small spot lights, also dimmable and I would like to have them at my place.

Sorry I wasn't able to get bigger photo.

Any help is much appreciated.
They are called low voltage pendent lights and AMAZON has pages and pages of them.

In case the OP is still looking.