View Single Post
Old 10th December 2016
Gear Head

I just heard the news about Dennis and am deeply saddened... I once had the opportunity to speak with him on the phone after lots of PMs and as always varied and solid advice about music, gear, and life. He was instrumental in encouraging me to move to Jamaica and follow my dream of making reggae music. Since I first chatted with Dreadstone I have come along way in music, life, and love... he shared many stories, photos, and videos with me about his time in Jamaica, and through those conversations he gave me strength and wisdom which proved invaluable. It's not everyday we get to stop and think how the people we stumble upon in life influence us in so many subtle yet important ways. His kindness and generosity was so authentic and instantly recognizable... That spirit will live on through his family, friends, music, and good deeds until the end of time. Thank you Dennis for your help, strength, enthusiasm, and positivity. I will not forget you and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.