View Single Post
Old 12th November 2016 | Show parent
Here for the gear
Originally Posted by msmucr View Post
You have two pairs of TRS/RCA outputs, which will be available at your DAW through ASIO driver. So yes, I believe you can do that.
FP headphone amp output is also switchable between the two.


Alright! Thanks a lot man! Ordered mine last night!