View Single Post
Old 27th September 2016
Lives for Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
Question - you put the iso booth/room right in front of the main window from the CRM into the live room. What was your reasoning on this. I think instinctively, I would have left that area open, and moved the iso down towards the exterior door. I'm sure you did it for a reason.....
Your right ... that Iso will not go there.. I am thinking it would be better in the other corner.
I totally agree.. I want to have that area in front of the glass open.. and even if the line of sight is not great to the booth... its ok. I can walk to the other side of the room if I need to see the person in the iso.

Line of sight to Iso .. That window is 7' x 3' - Laminated glass, 1/2" on the CR side 3/8" on the LR side with 10" airspace.

Attached Thumbnails
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-iso-right-1.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-iso-right-2.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-11-iso-right-feet-5.jpg  

Last edited by stevep; 29th September 2016 at 03:26 PM..