View Single Post
Old 11th September 2016
Lives for Jesus

The GEAR
A huge challenge is getting the GEAR ! Yes I will have a Large Format ANALOG Console !
And Soffit Mounted Mains.

I bought a D&R Octagon 52ch from my friend Daniel in AU. It was well taken care of and now it is sitting here in storage waiting for the studio to be built. (its hard to look at the crate and not open it knowing what's inside)

I have to ship all the gear here,. I cant buy what I need in the Philippines,. so the shipping is a challenge and a huge part of the cost of the facility.

The Long Crate is the Console Frame, the other has all the Modules, Power Supplies, Cables, plus all Gepco Multipair I need to wire the studio with. ( I ordered it from AU because they don't sell that kind of wire here )

The Crate on the Left contains the Speakers I will mount in the Soffit, the Amps and Crossover. (this came from the US)

INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-dsc01973.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-img_1113.jpg   INSPIRATION Recording Studio - Philippines - SteveP Studio Construction Thread-dsc01973.jpg  

Last edited by stevep; 27th September 2016 at 07:33 AM..