View Single Post
Old 20th July 2016
Lives for gear

The actual lamps (or "bulbs") themselves appear to be halogen parabolic reflectors. They're pretty common, not difficult to find. Really nice incandescent glow, great workspace lighting. They do get very hot though.

They don't use the standard threaded sockets that are directly connected to 110AC. They're usually 12V (I think) and use transformers. You can see the transformers in your photo, mounted on the track. They're included with the lighting systems as an integral part.

I don't know anything about those specific fixtures, but you can go onto any website that sells lighting supplies and find all sorts of fixtures like that.