View Single Post
Old 12th July 2016
Gear Addict
3 years in the making...it's finally here!

Man....where do I even start. The thought of the whole process it took to make my dream of creating my own professional studio is just as overwhelming now as it was going through it. There's a lot of work planning, finding a location, building, setup, gear, etc etc etc...

Before I get into that, a brief intro of myself. My name is DJ MoonDawg, I've been in the music industry professionally since 09 when I got my break on commercial radio here in Chicago (WGCI). I'm also an award-winning mixtape DJ, and have been behind some of the biggest, and in some cases most controversial, artists out of the city (Chief Keef, Lil Durk, DLow, Chance, and more).

So a little less than 3 years ago is when I decided I wanted to create my own studio space. Mostly for a space for me to work and create music and to also work with artist to help develop them. See, what many people don't know outside of Chicago is that we lack in music infrastructure. There aren't many place's where artists can create, learn, and develop their music and artistry, this is especially true in the urban music community. I look forward to changing that.

I wanted to share some of the pictures from the build. It took 2.5 months to complete and I opened the doors June 15th. Everyone that's come in loves the vibe, the feeling of it, and of course the sound. More pictures are on our Instagram www.instagram.com/getintunestudios and a video tour https://youtu.be/lURvRHAnZBI
Attached Thumbnails
3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1238.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1239.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1240.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1241.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1242.jpg  

3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1243.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1249.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1254.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1257.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1261.jpg  

3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1262.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1270.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1274.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1279.jpg   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-img_1314.jpg  

3 years in the making...it's finally here!-screen-shot-2016-07-12-3.17.19-am.png   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-screen-shot-2016-07-12-3.18.07-am.png   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-screen-shot-2016-07-12-3.19.00-am.png   3 years in the making...it's finally here!-screen-shot-2016-07-12-3.19.17-am.png